According to the CMU Resolution № 554 dated 23.05.2011, every civil engineer, performing design work required to obtain a certificate designer (experience in design not less than 3 years and specialized higher education in construction).
Main design engineer the company is certified to design a new sample obtained in 2012.
The Design of ventilation systems includes:
the Design of the overall ventilation scheme;
- calculation of heat inflows;
- accounting requirements and standards SNiP and DBN;
- a feasibility study;
- working draft.
Upon completion of work the customer receives a finished project which includes documents:
1. Project cover and title page;
2. Necessary licenses and certificates for carrying out designing and installation works;
3. Technical assignment for development of the ventilation system;
4. Explanatory note:
6. Layout of diffusers and panels;
7. Layout of air ducts, vent lines and other elements;
8. Specification of equipment ventilation;
9. Axonometric scheme of ventilation.
Development of project documents is in computer-aided design - draft copy in electronic form we provide to the customer.
Types of designed objects:
Design Department Climatism successfully performs work on the design of even the most technically difficult objects: